Sunday, May 6, 2012

lineslineslines

We'll see how much I end up using this blog.

I've been digging around to try something I wasn't so comfortable drawing (anything not human) so I've been trying to do some buildings and scenery. 

I found a love for the feeling of drawing straight lines and running the pencil along the ruler. Too bad the scanner on the printers at school aren't all to great so I decided to get to  killing myself practicing pen tooling  

(That's my lovely girlfriend skyping with me in the corner. She wanted to see how it was coming along. What a sweetie)


Man replicating stuff on illustrator take forever when you're eyeballing it from your paper. It's a lot more time consuming and tiring than drawing freehand




THIS is my current experiment that I'm aiming to finish tonight. Drawing it all in PS with no outlines for that samurai jack/adventure time mindset with mirrors edge style

Posting finished product by the end of the night 






hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment